Born in the North Georgia hills and defying current genre classification, Rolling Nowhere has been described as a Psychedelic Junkyard Roots band with a sound that evolves with every show. Their sound combines Classic Country, Old Timey Folk, Blues Roots and Psychedelic Rock ‘n’ Roll. The band has down home 3 part harmonies, a mutual love of songwriting, and a wide array of instrumentation including; the Canjo - a washboard percussion experiment, upright bass, telecaster guitar, drums, dobro, banjo, and mandolin.
In February 2013, Rolling Nowhere released its first full length record “The Simple Life”, earning slews of new fans and toured the Southeast extensively. Rolling Nowhere is currently back to work at Springwood Studio recording their next record due to be released in Fall 2014.
- Brad Cochran: Vocals, Guitar, Canjo
- Jess Hopkins: Electric Guitar, Lap Steel, Vocals
- Adam Higgins: Upright Bass, Hammond B3 Organ, Vocals
- Christopher Salmon: Banjo, Mandolin, Guitar, Vocals
- Caleb Little: Drums
- Reed Van Hoosear: Dobro, Guitar